Military Immigration Lawyers Charlotte, NC

Members of our military provide great service to our country. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always mean they get the support they deserve. It can be difficult to get citizenship for a loved one or to obtain a spouse visa for your partner. At Queen City Immigration Law, we offer military immigration services to anyone in the armed forces. Our military immigration lawyers are available to guide you and your partner through the military spouse green card process in Charlotte, NC. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Military Immigration Services

There are a variety of reasons you may need to obtain military immigration services. For example, you might have a family member who needs to be sponsored for citizenship. Or, maybe you’re a member of the military and are trying to get citizenship yourself. Regardless of the reason, it’s important to find military immigration lawyers to help with your situation.

Queen City Immigration Law strives to provide quality military immigration services. Whether you are currently overseas or stationed in the US, we want to provide excellent service and resources. Our lawyers offer a number of useful services, including:

  • Prompt responses.
  • A direct connection to a lawyer who can provide personal service.
  • Innovative solutions based around technology.
  • Resources to help you better understand the law.
  • Multiple language options, including Spanish, French, Polish, Vietnamese, and English.

Whether you need to help family members obtain citizenship, or are looking to obtain citizenship yourself, we can help. Call our military immigration lawyers today to learn more. And, if you’d like to learn more about getting citizenship for a family member, please visit our family-based immigration page.


Experienced lawyers are ready to help


Professional Service

legal paper



Multilanguage Lawyers


Guranteed Results

Military Spouse Green Card Process

One of the most common reasons military personnel might need immigration services is to help a spouse from a foreign country obtain citizenship. There are two different types of visas your significant other may obtain:

  • K-1: Otherwise known as a fiancé visa, this is specifically for unmarried couples who plan to get married and live in the US. Obtaining this visa requires you to get married within 90 days, but afterward, you can apply for a green card.
  • K-3: More commonly known as a spouse visa, this is specifically for couples that are already married.

The military spouse green card process is slightly different for each option. Which option you want to take depends on your needs. A spouse visa, for example, allows you to enter the US immediately as a lawful permanent resident, but it takes longer to process. A fiancé visa, on the other hand, can be processed quicker but is more expensive. Consulting with military immigration lawyers can help you determine which option is better for your situation.

We’re more than happy to guide you through the military spouse green card process. We’ll offer you advice and assistance throughout. Additionally, we can handle the submission process for you. With the help of our military immigration lawyers in Charlotte, NC, the visa application process can go much more smoothly. Call today to learn more about our services.


Spouse Visa

If you need military immigration lawyers, contact us. We’re dedicated to providing our military service members with the best service possible. Our offices are located in both Charlotte, NC, and Cleveland, OH. We pride ourselves on providing prompt, professional service that is personalized to your needs. No matter what sort of help you need, we can handle it. So, get in contact today to schedule an appointment and learn more about our services. We want to support members of our armed forces to the best of our ability.

See our Business Incubator Near Me page here for even more of our available legal services. 

Get in touch:

Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.

Direct line number:

If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.

The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.

Scroll to Top