Industry Professionals

Are you a professional in the entertainment industry? Perhaps you are a reporter who needs to cover something in the United States. Or, maybe you have been invited to come and teach about certain cultural traditions. No matter what the reason, you need a work visa in order to legally work in the United States when you aren’t a citizen. There are a variety of options available to you, including P-1, H1-B, and I-Visa. Figuring out what option is best for your situation is difficult enough, but you also have to navigate the application process.

At Queen City Immigration Law, we believe you shouldn’t have to worry about legal procedures. You have a job to do, and that should be your focus. So, let us handle the legal process for you. Our expert team offers a variety of advantages that other law firms don’t:

  • Work directly with an immigration lawyer, instead of with a paralegal or other individual.
  • Speak with representatives fluent in multiple languages.
  • Work with attorneys who will personalize their approach to fit your needs.
  • Get modern, innovative solutions and guidance for your application.
  • Receive prompt service so you don’t have to wait as long to obtain your visa.

Our experts are more than qualified to help any individual in the entertainment industry obtain the visa they need. Whether you work as a reporter, teacher, radio broadcaster, or other individual, we can help. So, when applying for your visa, make sure you’re working with the best team possible. Our offices are located in Charlotte, NC and Cleveland, OH. Call today to schedule your appointment.


Experienced lawyers are ready to help


Professional Service

legal paper



Multilanguage Lawyers


Guranteed Results

Get in touch:

Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.

Direct line number:

If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.

The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.

Scroll to Top