Green Card Lawyer Cleveland, OH
If you’re planning to apply for an employment-based green card, you’ll need a green card lawyer to assist you. The specifics of green card law can be complicated, and so it’s usually best not to try and handle the application process yourself. When you need expert green card services in Cleveland, OH, work with Queen City Immigration Law. Our attorneys are available to help guide you through the green card application. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Please call us today to schedule your appointment.
Employment-Based Green Card
Depending on your circumstances, an employment-based green card may be the best choice for you. An employment-based green card can be obtained if you are looking to move to the United States for work. A few different ways to apply for this green card include:
- As an immigrant worker. There are a wide variety of green cards available under this category, and it’s important to discuss which one is best for you with a green card lawyer. Essentially, they allow immigrants to come and work in the United States.
- As a physician. The specific type of application here is a ‘physician national interest waiver.’ This is mostly for physicians who are—at least temporarily—going to work in an area that is understaffed or underserved.
- As an investor. Specifically, you need to invest $1 million in a US business with at least 10 full-time workers. For more information, please visit our investment-based immigration page.
With all the options available to you, it’s important to have a green card lawyer in order to determine which one is best. Contact the attorneys at Queen City Immigration Law today. Speaking with one of our attorneys can help explain your options and guide you through the application process. Call our Cleveland, OH office today for our green card services.
Experienced lawyers are ready to help
Green Card Law
Green card law can be complicated for those unfamiliar with it. Trying to navigate it can be a chore, especially when you have other things to worry about. Additionally, filling out an application incorrectly can delay getting a green card—or, worse, prevent you from getting one altogether. You need a green card lawyer in order to help make sure you’re working in the confines of green card law.
At Queen City Immigration Law, we’re incredibly familiar with all aspects of immigration—including obtaining green cards. We offer a number of services, including:
- Staff that can speak to you in several languages, including English, Polish, Spanish, Vietnamese, and French.
- A personalized plan to fit your needs.
- Solutions supported by technology to make managing your application smoother.
- Quick response times to answer your questions.
- Up-to-date knowledge on immigration law that can be applied for innovative solutions.
- Direct service from a lawyer who truly cares about your case.
Our attorneys take immigration law seriously. We know how much obtaining a green card can affect your job and your life. So, when you need a green card lawyer, contact us. We want to help you obtain your employment-based green card.
Green Card Services
When you need green card services, please consider working with Queen City Immigration Law. Our attorneys will walk you through the entire green card application process. We can start by speaking with you and determining what option would best suit your needs. Then, we’ll guide you through the application and let you know what we need to do on your end. Additionally, we’ll manage the submission, so you can focus more on other matters.
When you need a green card attorney, we’re here to help. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service. Call today to learn more and to schedule your appointment.
See our Employment Visa Lawyer Charlotte, NC page here for more information on our available services.
Get in touch:
Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.
Direct line number:
If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.