When you work in the entertainment industry, there’s undoubtedly a lot of travel involved. You may need to go abroad to meet a sponsor. Or, perhaps you need to film in a different country. Maybe you need to visit another place in order to participate in a competition. Whether you’re an athlete, artist, or other professional, you need the ability to work in other places.

Queen City Immigration Law is available to help professionals in the entertainment industry obtain US visas. Our experts can help a variety of different individuals, including those who work as:

  • Athletes
  • Artists
  • Performers
  • Coaches
  • Managers
  • Industry Professionals

One of our lawyers will work with you personally in order to learn more about your situation and career. Then, they’ll be able to advise you on the best visa for your situation. After that, they can personally guide you through the application process to make sure everything is handled correctly.

At Queen City Immigration Law, we pride ourselves on the quality of our service. That’s why we respond to any inquiries promptly. Additionally, we’re able to work with you in a variety of languages, including English, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, and Polish. Because of years of experience in immigration law, we have the knowledge and skill necessary to make sure your visa application goes smoothly.

No matter what part of the entertainment industry you work in, there may come a time when you need to work in the US for an extended period. Make sure you’re getting the correct visa to do so. Call our Charlotte, NC or Cleveland, OH offices today and schedule your appointment.


Industry Professionals

Are you a professional in the entertainment industry? Perhaps you are a reporter who needs to cover something in the United States. Or, maybe you have been invited to come and teach about certain cultural traditions. No matter what the reason, you need a work visa in order to legally work in the United States when you aren’t a citizen. There are a variety of options available to you, including P-1, H1-B, and I-Visa. Figuring out what option is best for your situation is difficult enough, but you also have to navigate the application process.

At Queen City Immigration Law, we believe you shouldn’t have to worry about legal procedures. You have a job to do, and that should be your focus. So, let us handle the legal process for you. Our expert team offers a variety of advantages that other law firms don’t:

  • Work directly with an immigration lawyer, instead of with a paralegal or other individual.
  • Speak with representatives fluent in multiple languages.
  • Work with attorneys who will personalize their approach to fit your needs.
  • Get modern, innovative solutions and guidance for your application.
  • Receive prompt service so you don’t have to wait as long to obtain your visa.

Our experts are more than qualified to help any individual in the entertainment industry obtain the visa they need. Whether you work as a reporter, teacher, radio broadcaster, or other individual, we can help. So, when applying for your visa, make sure you’re working with the best team possible. Our offices are located in Charlotte, NC and Cleveland, OH. Call today to schedule your appointment.


Artists, Writers
And Actors

Artists, writers, actors, and other entertainers may need to enter the United States from time to time in order to work. Several visas are available in order to do so, including the following:

  • P-1: A one-year visa specifically for groups of entertainers rather than individuals. This visa allows the group to either receive training or work in the United States.
  • P-3: A visa for an individual coming into the US who is teaching some sort of culturally unique skill. Technically there is no set time limit for the visa, though the stay shouldn’t exceed a year.
  • Q-1: Specifically allows a performer to participate in an international cultural exchange program. This visa lasts for the duration of the event.
  • O-1: A visa with more strict requirements for experts in their field. Because of the requirements, it’s incredibly important to speak with an expert in immigration law before pursuing this visa.

When you need help getting a visa as an artist, writer, or actor, contact Queen City Immigration Law. Our professionals are available to assist you in a variety of languages, including English, Polish, French, Vietnamese, and Spanish. We’ll take the time to personally discuss your situation with you. Then, we’ll advise you on the best visa for your needs and guide you through the process. Additionally, we offer incredibly quick response times, so you don’t have to wait to receive help.

When you work as an artist of any sort, it’s important to be able to do your work. That’s why we’re ready to help you get the visa you need. Contact our offices in Charlotte, NC or Cleveland, OH today and schedule your appointment.


Experienced lawyers are ready to help


Professional Service

legal paper



Multilanguage Lawyers


Guranteed Results

Get in touch:

Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.

Direct line number:

If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.

The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.

Scroll to Top