Employment Visa Lawyer, Charlotte, NC
Many companies have discovered that e-commerce can help their business grow. However, if you work in e-commerce, then it’s likely you’ll experience complications down the line. For example, if you’re looking to open a branch of your business in the United States, then you’ll need to find a business formation attorney near me to help. Additionally, you may need to find an employment visa lawyer in order to avoid problems. Whether you need business formation services, registered agent services, or something else related to e-commerce, we can help. Call Queen City Immigration Law in Charlotte, NC today and receive more information.
Business Formation Services
E-commerce is unique in that it allows you to sell your products around the globe. This means your customer base is much wider, and it also means you don’t necessarily have to step foot in the country you’re selling to. However, that doesn’t mean you’re exempt from the laws in that country. It’s important to have an employment visa lawyer in order to make sure you understand the taxes and tariffs that may be imposed on your product.
Additionally, it can actually be quite beneficial to establish a subsidiary in the United States. This is in part because it helps you avoid the complications of trade tariffs and taxes, but it also has some added benefits:
- Fewer limitations on the companies you can work with.
- Opportunity to obtain a US bank account.
- Easier to travel and meet with US suppliers/vendors.
- Remove any international charges.
- Opportunity to obtain visas, such as investment and employment-based ones.
But to establish a subsidiary in the US, you’ll need a business formation attorney near me to guide you. Contact us today for our business formation services. We offer a number of options to help you get your subsidiary up and running. Call today to speak to an employment visa lawyer in Charlotte, NC.
Experienced lawyers are ready to help
Business Formation Attorney Near Me
There are a lot of business formation services that we offer. Some of these include:
- Helping you open a US bank account.
- Helping you get a federal identification number.
- Working with you to create a draft for internal policy.
- Taking care of your articles of incorporations.
- Working on corporate resolutions.
Additionally, any e-commerce owner who opens a subsidiary in the United States can obtain a variety of immigration services. Working with an employment visa lawyer can help you obtain one of the following visas:
- E-1 Treaty Trader Visa: Specifically for individuals in a US treaty nation. Allows them to enter the US to do trade.
- E-2 Investor Visa: Allows investors to live and work in the United States.
- L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visa: A unique option for foreign companies, as it allows you to transfer one of your employees to a subsidiary in the United States.
All of this can seem complicated for those unfamiliar with it. So, let an experienced attorney take care of things for you. Whether you need an employment visa lawyer or a business formation attorney near me, we can help. Call our Charlotte, NC office today and receive more information.
Registered Agent Services
In addition to our business formation services, we also offer registered agent services. These services are available to help you with aspects of business law and taxes. Just some of the services we offer include:
- Introducing you to other companies and helping you build relationships with them.
- Advocating on behalf of your company.
- Aiding you in obtaining any visas you might need.
- Creating administrative services specifically tailored to your business.
- Helping you obtain a US address and assisting with call answering.
When you need an employment visa lawyer, Queen City Immigration Law is ready to help. Call today to learn more about our registered agent services and see how we can help your business.
See our Religious Worker Visa Cleveland, OH page here for more of our available services.
Get in touch:
Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.
Direct line number:
If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.