A multicultural lawyer with a passion for immigration and an extensive background in global affairs, Dinh is no stranger to diversity, as he is of Vietnamese descent and was raised in Poland. His native languages are Polish and Vietnamese, and he is fluent in English.
Dinh Tran is the principal attorney at and a founding member of Queen City Immigration Law.
Dinh earned his Juris Doctor from Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law, completed several internships at prominent law firms in Hanoi, Vietnam, and holds license to practice in both North Carolina and Georgia.
His legal practice is dedicated exclusively to immigration law. Dinh’s multifaceted approach to legal practice has afforded him the opportunity to further his expertise in various areas of immigration and nationality laws. He has successfully represented business and individual clients, including:
- Temporary work visas for professionals (H-1B), intracompany transferees (L-1), NAFTA professionals from Mexico and Canada (TN), treaty investors (E-2), professional athletes (P-1), religious workers (R-1)
- Family-based green card petitions via adjustment of status with USCIS or consular processing with an Embassy or Consulate
- Petitions for employment-based permanent residence, including national interest waiver (EB-2 NIW), labor certification (PERM), religious worker (EB-4), multinational manager or executive (EB-1) cases
- Defending respondents in removal proceedings in immigration court through applications for asylum, withholding of removal, cancellation of removal, and waivers of inadmissibility/deportability; requests for release on bond
- Applications for citizenship, removal of conditions on residence, waivers of inadmissibility, employment authorization documents, humanitarian parole, etc.
Experienced lawyers are ready to help
Get in touch:
Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.
Direct line number:
If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.
If you have any immigration needs at all, turn to the trusted professionals at Queen City Immigration Law today. Backed by years of experience, our multi-lingual attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of United States immigration law.
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.