Are you a coach or trainer looking to work in the United States? Perhaps you have an athlete competing in the US and need a sports visa in order to go with them. Or, maybe you’re looking for employment within the United States. No matter the reason, you need some sort of work visa in order to make sure you’re working here legally.

When you need a sports visa, contact Queen City Immigration Law. Our experts can help you obtain a visa that is perfect for your situation. Some of the different visa types include:

  • P-1: This visa allows you to reside in the United States for up to a year. During this time, you’re allowed to work as a coach or a trainer for other athletes.
  • P-3: Allows you to live in the United States for a year and to teach a skill that is unique to your culture.
  • O-1: Allows you to live and work in the US for up to three years provided you are an extremely skilled athlete or coach.
  • H-1B: Good for three years, but specifically requires certification from the Department of Labor.

A lawyer from Queen City Immigration law can explain the different visa types and let you know the advantages and disadvantages of each. Then, we’ll guide you through the process and make sure that obtaining your visa goes smoothly. And, if you need to renew your visa, we can help you with that, too. Additionally, we employ multi-lingual attorneys, so you don’t have to try and figure out a language you are unfamiliar with. So, call our Charlotte, NC or Cleveland, OH offices today and schedule an appointment.


Experienced lawyers are ready to help


Professional Service

legal paper



Multilanguage Lawyers


Guranteed Results

Get in touch:

Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.

Direct line number:

If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.

The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.

Scroll to Top