Artists, Writers
And Actors

Artists, writers, actors, and other entertainers may need to enter the United States from time to time in order to work. Several visas are available in order to do so, including the following:

  • P-1: A one-year visa specifically for groups of entertainers rather than individuals. This visa allows the group to either receive training or work in the United States.
  • P-3: A visa for an individual coming into the US who is teaching some sort of culturally unique skill. Technically there is no set time limit for the visa, though the stay shouldn’t exceed a year.
  • Q-1: Specifically allows a performer to participate in an international cultural exchange program. This visa lasts for the duration of the event.
  • O-1: A visa with more strict requirements for experts in their field. Because of the requirements, it’s incredibly important to speak with an expert in immigration law before pursuing this visa.

When you need help getting a visa as an artist, writer, or actor, contact Queen City Immigration Law. Our professionals are available to assist you in a variety of languages, including English, Polish, French, Vietnamese, and Spanish. We’ll take the time to personally discuss your situation with you. Then, we’ll advise you on the best visa for your needs and guide you through the process. Additionally, we offer incredibly quick response times, so you don’t have to wait to receive help.

When you work as an artist of any sort, it’s important to be able to do your work. That’s why we’re ready to help you get the visa you need. Contact our offices in Charlotte, NC or Cleveland, OH today and schedule your appointment.


Experienced lawyers are ready to help


Professional Service

legal paper



Multilanguage Lawyers


Guranteed Results

Get in touch:

Queen City Immigration Law has lawyers who are experienced with a variety of immigration-related issues. If you want advice or are seeking legal support, please consider getting in contact. We’d love to help you with your case.

Direct line number:

If you’re looking for quick service, then consider giving us a call. One of our lawyers is available to speak to your directly. We hope to be able to discuss your case and schedule an appointment.

The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Dinh Tran looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Queen City Immigration Law.

Scroll to Top